- Reviews (0)
Video SEO Made Easy
Archive : Video SEO Made Easy
Video SEO Made Easy
HowTo Get Top YouTube and Google Rankings Without Gimmicks, Gizmos or All The Other Nonsense OutThere
It’s Black and White. You Can Do Video SEO The Right Way and Get Big Results or Chase After Gimmicks and Get Nowhere.
No big sales pitch here. We all know that video is huge and YouTube is now the #2 search engine behind Google. It’s also no secret that Google loves video and ranks videos higher than regular web pages in search results.
Google and YouTube have also gotten very good and very aggressive at knocking people out who try to “game” their system. Entire web sites can disappear from Google in a day. YouTube videos can drop from the top of the results down to page 90 just as fast. And people wind up frustrated, in disbelief, cursing Google and YouTube…and then go looking for the next gimmick to give them instant video riches.
Here’s why this is good news for you. The number of people who actually know how to do video SEO the right way is tiny. Really tiny. That means when you know how to do it the right way, you can get terrific results pretty easily. In fact…
Video SEO Is The Only Form of Marketing Where You Can Not Only Compete with The Big Boys, But Easily Beat Them.
And that’s why I created my new video training course called Video SEO Made Easy. It was mostly out of frustration after getting email after email about miracle video products that promise the moon and stars at the click of a button. Plus all of the other misinformation being passed around about video SEO.
Look, Google and YouTube make it simple. They flat out say that everyone has an equal chance with video. But to have that chance, you have to “do this” and you can’t “do that”.
And that’s what Video SEO Made Easy is all about. How to follow the rules, do things the right way and get big results. Whether your videos are on YouTube or you host your own videos. No gimmicks. No techie skills required. No special stuff needed. I lay it all out for you step by step. Here’s a closer look at what my training includes:
* How to get more views, starting right now, period (and no, this doesn’t mean paying someone for a bunch of fake views)
* There’s a lot of buzz recently about how Google has wiped out video marketers by only showing YouTube videos in their results. Is this really true? And what should you do? I tell you what you need to know in the training.
* How to properly prepare your videos for SEO. Pretty much everyone does this wrong. Now you’ll know how to do it right.
* The not so secret weapon that can push both YouTube and self-hosted videos to the top. No one bothers to do it. Big advantage for you.
* How to copy what the porn industry does to substantially increase your video traffic. Yea, the porn industry. But no, it’s not what you think. Geez.
* The one tiny change you can make to your videos that will get you way, way, way more eyeballs on them. Oh yea…it takes about 10 seconds to do.
* The lost art of keyword research. No one will find your videos if you don’t target keywords. And the keywords you need to use can be very different with video. I dedicate 6 videos in the course to this topic alone. Yea, it’s that important.
* Plus much, much, more. All step by step. I walk you through the right way to do video SEO, whether your videos are on YouTube or you host videos on your own web site. With no worries that you’ll be wiped out the next time Google or YouTube make changes. And no experience or skills required…
The Two Truths:
Video SEO Has Now Become a Necessity and Hardly Anyone Is Doing It Right
100,000. That’s how many hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every day. 500,000. That’s the number of blog posts made every day. In other words, the amount of content on the web is staggering. And it just gets more bloated every day.
The good old days of using the “publish and pray” approach are gone. That’s where you’d produce great content, put it out there, and wait for people to naturally find it and pass it along because it’s so great. Hey, I’m not happy about it. That’s how I started and grew my business.
The reality today is that there’s too much content, including video, on the web. And in this ocean of content, you must create a channel that funnels people to your videos. They will not find your videos otherwise. This is what I teach you to do in Video SEO Made Easy.
The good news for you is that hardly anyone is doing video SEO and even fewer are doing it right. Here’s why this is DOUBLY beneficial to you. First, video is an equal playing field in terms of SEO. Even a 10 year-old kid can compete with giant companies. And second, since the playing field starts out level, you can quickly pull ahead of everyone else by simply doing video SEO the right way.
But I don’t think these wide open opportunities with video SEO will last. Eventually, it will probably become as competitive as traditional SEO. So in all honesty, the best time to start doing video SEO is right now.
I’m Even Including a Copy of My Own Personal Software I Use For Video SEO
No, this isn’t magic software that gets you first page video rankings for any keyword overnight, blah, blah. It’s software I had developed to follow Google’s video SEO rules to the word. There was nothing else out there that did this (or did it exactly how Google wanted it), so I had it made.
It’s the reason why my videos still appear as video results in Google. …despite all the buzz about how Google has wiped out any video not from YouTube in their results. See what happens when you play by their rules? Good things. Like I teach you.
And I’m giving you this little piece of software for FREE in the training. You’ll get to see video lessons on why you need to use it and how to use it…then just start using it yourself, immediately.
Get Video SEO Made Easy on senselearn.com right now!
Video SEO Made Easy Download, Video SEO Made Easy Download, Video SEO Made Easy Groupbuy, Video SEO Made Easy Free, Video SEO Made Easy Torrent, Video SEO Made Easy Course Download, Video SEO Made Easy Review, Video SEO Made Easy Review